Dollmore Zaoll Muse commission for HorrorVacui @ DoA.
1. Blank head, cleaned & sealed with MSC.
2. Base blushing to eyes/cheeks/chin/lips.
3. Further blushing particularly to eyes & cheeks.
4. Starting detail to eyes, as well as even more shading around eyes.
5. Eyebrows added with lip details. Unsealed pearlescent coat added.
6. Finished, with gloss, applied lashes and final sealant to tone down pearlescent layer.
Bonwha is just a perfect person, okay.
Did you notice these….?
Coraline fact 1: At the end of the movie, the clouds moving away from the moon are in the shapes of the Other Mother’s hands.
Coraline fact 2: When Coraline suggests to the Other Mother that they play hide and seek during her first visit, the lightning outside of the window briefly takes the shape of the Other Mother’s hand as do the tree branches on the downed log when Coraline first apologizes to the cat for calling him a “wuss puss.” (Coraline fact 3)
Coraline Fact 4: At the end of the movie as the camera zooms out from everyone in the garden we can see the landscaping resembles “Other” Mother’s true face as opposed to Coraline’s like it was in the “other” world.
This is for my ‘Halloween’ theme, Sendificator Head!Dirk talk sprite!
… I love sendificator head!Dirk too much umu (style based on Asymmetricjester’s talksprites)
That is on your own! Laaater! YOU OWE ME!
Alice in Wonderland in film - 1900s to 1950s